Just in case you missed it - which i guess it's easy since there is no announcement about it on Battlefront's homepage - there are patches released for all the games.
A friendly reminder about how to correctly upgrade your existing pbem games:
1) Open the pbem file using the version you're currently using (should be 4.0 for CMBN, 2.0 for CMFI/CMRT/CMFB, 2.10 for CMBS)
2) Watch the action. When your turn to issue orders comes, save the game from Menus->Save. Do not press the red button!
3) After you saved all your pbem games apply the latest patch. At this point the versions should be 4.01 for CMBN, 2.01 for CMFI/CMRT/CMFB, 2.11 for CMBS
4) Open the file you saved at step 2
5) Issue your next orders, then press the red button
You should NOT
simply open the file your opponent sent you with the new version. If you do, the chances of the game crashing along the way drastically increase.