(03-28-2017, 11:05 PM)stigmata Wrote: Hey all, Just reinstalling S41 after many years of neglect. Can you explain to me what the XP2 add on is? Is it a mod or a paid expansion, and where can I find it. I have always felt that this is the best Panzer Campaign title.
The pack was a extensive rework of the title OOB and scenarios, everything is in a zip file at the foot of this post...
"The Order-of-Battle has been completely overhauled and the German units are broken down to the company level. Researched in detail using Microfilm sources and new info from David Glantz, this OOB also feature the correct German spelling that most fans of World War II enjoy and appreciate.
* Six scenarios including a new Campaign game.
1. Storming the Land Bridge
- (Vitebsk), covering the first four days of PanzerGruppe 3's attack toward Vitebsk and the Dvina
2. A Decision to be Made
- (Orsha), covering the first four days of PanzerGruppe 2's attack between Orsha and Mogilev
3. Drive on Smolensk
- The Campaign game using the new OOB.
4. The Bear Lashes Back
- covering the Soviet counteroffensive starting on 23 July and lasting six days.
5. Drive over the Dnepr
- (Mogilev), A small scenario covering the attack on Mogilev.
6. Closing the Ring
- (Yartsevo), A small meeting engagement between 7.Panzer-Division and Operational Group Rokossovsky
* New larger map with more area to the west of the Dnepr.
* Designer Notes and list of sources useful for any gamer interested in this period of the War."