(01-25-2017, 01:22 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: A few things jumped out at me.
I just glanced at the feature list, the forum and the screen shots so I would love to hear what you think of the demo and what you think of my questions / concerns above.
- One is the Real time engine - implies no turn based :(
- The scale seems interesting but they also say they go down to a single tank / team at the lowest point, that raises red flags I would prefer to see a game either go down to low level of detail - teams and tanks or keep the scale up a big higher. Trying to cover both 15km by 15km battlefield fields and get down to the level of teams and tanks seems like too much.
- Is there a way to even play against a human player?
Hi Canadian Cat!
Thanks for your interest.
- Yeah it´s not turn based that I know of which is a shame. It could have been like Combat Mission and have the best of both worlds, that would have been nice!
- Regarding scale, aim still trying it out. Been looking at videos to figure how it all works, but I would rather have a low count and in detail. You can set that before you generate the scenario so I don´t see a issue there.
- I don´t see a way to play this against a human player in the free version yet, so will have to wait on that for now.
I´ll let you know how I feel after some game play soon but it is unique so far. My only grip would be the turn-based which I prefer for sure but I also play Flashpoint Campaigns so...
Some more footage...
I just wish the guy all the best! Its always nice to see new games come along.