• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Info About Future HPS Version Updates
07-21-2016, 04:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-17-2017, 07:52 PM by Mr Grumpy.)
zWrite a Note  Info About Future HPS Version Updates
To all John Tiller HPS game version owners.

From now on, all John Tiller games will be updated through the JTS site only.

There will be no further HPS game updates issued through HPS and on the HPS website.

If you own a HPS version of a title that has a newly released update, which is released over on the JTS website, you need to get in contact with JTS support in order for them to issue you a serial number. 

Please note serial numbers will only be issued for games that have had an update released on this page - http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Updates.html  - no other game will be converted until an update is released on the JTS site.

Once you load the newly released JTS update to your HPS game, you will be required to enter the new serial number when prompted.  You will only need to enter the serial number once.  The only time you would need to re-enter the number is if you installed it on a new machine.

The email address for JTS support is:

support@johntillersoftware.com
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2016, 05:57 AM,
RE: Info About Future HPS Version Updates
Can this thread be a sticky?
07-22-2016, 02:29 PM,
It will be, after a bit. Compass Rose wanted people to see it first, then move it permanently.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
08-02-2016, 05:45 PM,
I've tried the link above... support@johntillersoftware.com, twice...got no response in trying to get a serial number for France '14. I have the HPS version bought from NWS. in the second attempt I included a photo of the game case. Still, no response at all.
08-02-2016, 07:53 PM,
(08-02-2016, 05:45 PM)Mesquite Wrote: I've tried the link above... support@johntillersoftware.com, twice...got no response in trying to get a serial number for France '14. I have the HPS version bought from NWS. in the second attempt I included a photo of the game case. Still, no response at all.

I have no pending request for updates in my Inbox, so no idea what happened. What's your email address and I'll initiate an email to you...
08-08-2016, 12:48 PM,
(08-02-2016, 07:53 PM)rahamy Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 05:45 PM)Mesquite Wrote: I've tried the link above... support@johntillersoftware.com, twice...got no response in trying to get a serial number for France '14. I have the HPS version bought from NWS. in the second attempt I included a photo of the game case. Still, no response at all.

I have no pending request for updates in my Inbox, so no idea what happened. What's your email address and I'll initiate an email to you...

Thanks. glenhh@att.net
08-08-2016, 07:31 PM,
(08-08-2016, 12:48 PM)Mesquite Wrote:

Thanks. glenhh@att.net

Got it & I had replied on 7/24, so looks like you aren't getting my messages. Will try sending it from another address...subject will be "patches for games".
08-09-2016, 04:27 PM,
(08-08-2016, 07:31 PM)rahamy Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 12:48 PM)Mesquite Wrote:

Thanks. glenhh@att.net

Got it & I had replied on 7/24, so looks like you aren't getting my messages. Will try sending it from another address...subject will be "patches for games".

Ok I got it. Thanks!
09-08-2016, 06:17 AM,
bump Wink

will sort out sticky soon Wink