Many thanks to all play testers' feedback and comments!
My East Front "Showdown at Sujewo"
has gone through two (2) revisions and a third (hopefully final?) version is being made ready now.
Here are my changes for version 1.2 based on test player feedback and my ideas too:
"Showdown at Sujewo" (Version 1.2)
1. - Adjust victory levels upwards. Currently 50 / 100 / 200 / 350 to
100 / 150 / 300 / 450
2. - Add trucks to Russian OOB. Assign trucks to the mortar platoons.
3. - Add 2x Rifle Companies (truck mounted) to Russian OOB as reinforcements. Enter on Turn #5.
4. - Add lend-lease halftracks (company) to Russian OOB.
5. - Add trucks to anti-tank rifle company
6. - Add 57mm anti-tank gun to Regimental HQ set-up hex.
7. - Adjust Russian scout company entry turn from Turn #5 to Turn #1.
1. Still too easy for Germans to achieve victory without taking any victory hexes.
2. Russians need some mobility in order to reposition mortar units and get these units back into action quickly once Axis overrun initial setup positions.
3. Russians are in desperate need of more infantry, to held replace losses from Axis attacks and form other defensive lines - especially along the Sujewo ridges.
4. Add some off-road capable transport for engineer & rifle reinforcements (near Regimental HQ set-up hex)
5. Add mobility to anti-tank rifle company.
6. Protection for Regimental HQ + (AT gun w/ halftrack transport) may be used as reinforcement.
7. Help shore up initial Russian defenses with scout company.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /