Upon joining the ladder you will be entered into the Boot Camp until you post a game result to the Combat Mission ladder.
Posting a Game Result
- Login to the site using your username and password
- From the menu, G1- Admin, select Report Game
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Adding a Scenario to the Database
If you have a completed a game and the scenario is not listed in the database follow the instructions below to add the scenario information to the database.
Determine Scenario SM
- Open scenario in Scenario Editor built in to Combat Mission
- Go to the unit purchase screen and total the unit points for both sides. (eg. 500 German pts. + 500 Russian pts. = 1000 total pts.)
- Reference the SM Table, can be found in on the G4 - Scenarios page. (eg. 1000 pts. = SM 2)
Add Scenario Info to DB
- Click the Add Scenario Info to DB link on the right side of the Scenarios page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add the scenario information. You will need to know the date that the scenario is set, the number of turns (do not use the "+" ), the author (if known), and the file name.
- You will need to have the scenario file archived in ZIP format with archive name the same as the scenario file name (eg. scenario.cmb would be zipped to scenario.zip)
There are a number of ways to go about getting a game. You can contact members via their posted email address or IM client, or you can post a message on the board asking for a game. Be polite and descriptive in your game request. Please do not spam or "bump" your posts to the top every 10 minutes.